This video walks you through how to change or reset your Steam account password. You should reset your account password on a regular basis, and you should change your account password immediately if you feel like it may have been hacked.
See more videos by Max here:
Hi. I’m Max Dalton, and in this video I’m going to talk through how to change your Steam password.
It’s important to change your password on a regular basis for security purposes. Alternatively, if you feel like there are indicators that someone has compromised an account, you should change your password immediately. Your Steam account is no different. If someone hacks into your Steam account, they could land a treasure trove of personal information about you. Steam makes it easy to change your password directly within the Steam application.
Steps to Change Steam Password
1. Launch the Steam app on your computer, and log in to your account if prompted. Your Steam home screen opens.
2. Click the name of your Steam profile in the upper right corner of the screen. A drop-down menu appears.
3. Click “Account Details.” Your account details screen appears.
4. Scroll down to the Account Security section, and then click “Change My Password” in that section. A Steam Support screen appears, asking how you want to reset your password. You can reset your password through an email sent to the email account associated with your Steam account, or you can reset it within the Steam application as long as you can verify the current password. For the sake of this example, we’ll have the verification code sent to the email address associated with my account.
5. Click “Email an Account Verification Code.” A new screen appears, asking you to enter the verification code sent to your email account.
6. Retrieve the verification code that was sent to your email account, enter it in the field in the Steam application requesting the verification code, and then click “Continue.” The Password Reset screen appears.
7. Enter your password in both the Enter a New Password and the Re-enter Your New Password fields, and then click “Change Password.” A Login screen appears, prompting you to re-enter the password for your account.
8. Enter your new password, and then click “Login.” A message appears informing you that the password for your Steam account has been updated.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://smartfastkids.com/giai-tri/
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I THINK MY ACCOUNT GOT COMPROMISED BY A WEBSITE WITH A FAKE GIVEAWAY AND THEY GOT MY PASSWORD USING A KEY LOGGER, I STILL HAD MY ACCOUNT ACCESS, AND YOU JUST SAVED MY LIFE!
Thank u dude
Thanks man, I forgot my password, and thought there is no change password option. Until I found this video.
Thx dude for some reason i couldent play any game
bro I do this and after my account is a new steam account or no my old steam account (please reply)
Your best someone hacked my account but steam knew it was my account….
If i change my password with my computer, someone else that is already logged in with another computer can’t access anymore if they don’t have the password right?
ty for the help sir
man i love you. if this tutorial didn't existed i could not connect to faceit
Booooo there is no such thing as a password chage
Wow. If you dont now
best one (;
Thx dude (from germany xd)
How about if the hacker change ur email, phone number and password how to recover that please help me