Xe

2016 Porsche Cayenne GTS: Review




So this was probably the most fun I’ve had in an SUV! In this one I’ll run down the different trim levels for the 2016 Cayenne, pricing, exterior, interior, engine & also an amazing test drive and a beautiful exhaust note! Hope you like!

Big thanks to Sun Motor Cars in Mechanicsburg, PA for allowing me to check out the NEW 2016 Porsche Cayenne GTS! For more information on their inventory please feel free to visit the link in the description box below.

www.SunMotorCars.com

Song: Xanwow – Unity (Original Mix)

T-Shirts: thegoldpony21.spreadshirt.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheGoldPony21
Twitter: www.twitter.com/TheGoldPony21
Instagram: TheGoldPony21

Nguồn: https://smartfastkids.com

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://smartfastkids.com/xe/

Xe
5 Kỷ Lục Mới về giày trên Nike Air Max 720 mà bạn cần biết | Vlog 73 – Duyet Sneaker
Xe
$7.0M Lamborghini SC18 ALSTON – Start, Revs, Accelerations!
Xe
Chiều dài rộng cao của thùng hàng xe bán tải Ranger 2019.
  • The everyday driving Porsche GTS for 50k😃


  • Nice vid! It’s alcantara not suede tho!


  • I'm saving up for a GTS….It should take me 5 years or less. 2020 is looking pretty good 😍😍🔥🔥🐲


  • Your voice is annoying af.


  • 60% of the time I am looking at your face and not the vehicle you're talking about. The other 40% of the review is quick video rollovers of the wheels, dash, console. Go watch a few of Doug DeMuro's car reviews. He spends time actually showing you the car before he even drives it. You need to step up your game


  • Harrow dear #Porsche….
    cars look expensive….
    haaaaaa haaaaa haaaa haaa
    📀👻📀👻📀👻👻📀👻📀📀👻👻📀👻📀


  • This car is sick, and this comes from a person that doesn't like SUVs


  • hehe my parents got this car😁😙 with the white outside and red interior( 2016 Cayenne GTS)


  • 8 سلندر غير☺


  • I think i am liking the porshe suv better than the range rover now…..


  • Position the camera on the paddle shifter when you are highlighting the options.


  • does the cayenne s petrol (420ps) sound better than this ? I think so


  • fast but uggs


  • Is the steering wheel on the Cayenne GTS 2016, different than the Cayenne S Diesel?


  • but is the V8 better?


  • I drive the 2015 Cayenne diesel every so often and it's pretty clunky in terms of road feel — I feel so many of the bumps and cracks on the roads I drive (which double as a racing course several times throughout the year). How would you rate the road feel of this newer year Cayenne?

    Cheers from Korea


  • its sweet


  • My dad Just got a GTS a couple weeks ago


  • SAVSAV

    Author Reply

    Car Porn lol. Love it!


  • not a beauty but definitely a beast


  • KlausKlaus

    Author Reply

    I'd still take the old v8 over this


  • it has a eco boost engine lol ford pioneered this generation of turbo v6s for big vehicles


  • Buy me one please


  • Durango exhaust RT sounds better


  • best car


  • Very nice review. If you try a GTS with sport plus I bet you will love it more.


  • Leo LLeo L

    Author Reply

    It is your excited face that makes me feel excited, not the car lol.


  • so whats the difference between a cayenne turbo s and cayenne gts? which is better?


  • Great looking SUV. The vehicle is fast, balanced, and has lots of power & torque. Rich people don't worry about resale value. Also it makes leasing options very attractive once they trade in for current models. The Porsche Cayenne is the ultimate sport utility vehicle that combines luxury with high performance.


  • Nice video. One correction: those are the optional LED headlights, not xenon.


  • What about a x5 50 with groceries and kids , pass you by with the v8 turbo making 450 hp, and the kids saying goodbye , stupid vw v6 touareg engine


  • Really like your video 🙂
    Have just tried the Cayenne 2016, with "only" 300hp – but i loved it:-)
    Any chance that you will Subscribe my YouTube channel to?


  • Really nice video! Thanks for sharing your experiences! I think the prices starting below 60.000 are quite o.k. for car of this size and that name! The headlights look spectacular! Porsche headlights have been derived cross platform from the 918! 🙂
    Would love to test drive one! The quality looks really good too! Porsche is famous for the good breaks, but to also provide this breaking power as well in the SUV is awesome!


  • Even though I dislike SUV (not that they don't have qualities, it's a matter of taste), this one makes me smile. I would not complain having to drive one.
    Great review as always! You stay gold. 🙂


  • How's that for a family hauling grocery getter! Awesome video man.